****Logo and flag have been adjusted and are now 30% larger****
On January 1st 1956, Sudan adopted a blue-yellow-green tricolor as its first flag of independence. The colours of the flag represented the Nile River (blue), the Sahara (yellow) and farmlands (green). They were chosen as they were neutral between ethnic groups and political parties.
This nylon windbreaker features a colorblock design with zippered front, funnel neck, long sleeves, slanted front pockets, a full mesh lining, and elasticized trim.
Content + Care
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold
Size Chart (US)
|Size||Chest (in)||Chest (cm)|
|S||35-37||86 - 89|
|M||37 - 40||96 - 102|
|L||40 - 43||104 - 109|
|XL||43 - 46||111 - 117|
International (Men Sizes)
All of our clothing run in Men's sizes!
Are all your clothes embroidered? Yes
T-shirt and Long sleeve: 100% Cotton
Crewneck and Hoodies: 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Classic Cut for Roomier Fit
- Double-needle cuffs and waistband for extra durability
- Set-in sleeves for a relaxed fit
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose threads
- turn the item inside out to protect the embroidery.
- try to not wash the item with other clothing that might cause damage, such as zippers or buttons.
- choose a mild detergent.
- if possible, allow the item to air dry. This will prevent any shrinking that might occur.
- if the embroidery features bright colors, a gentle wash in cold water can reduce the chance of colors bleeding.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our products are customizable so we have very limited options for returns, but we will accept returns if the item arrived defective. Please email us with "Refund" on the subject field in ourcontact us page.
It typically takes about 1-2 weeks to process your order and an additional 3-4 days to ship (domestically). International shipping may take an additional week.