Traditional camels have two humps on their backs and the camels used in Morocco only have one. Camels in Morocco are therefore known as Dromedaries, which are a part of the camel family. Dromedary camels (Camelus dromedaries) are rarely found in the wild and most of those seen walking around the landscape do have owners. Often herds that have not been domesticated to a certain degree can be seen, but they will still follow their nomadic owners from one feeding ground to another.
Dromedaries have always been said to be very aggressive and stubborn animals, but this is only true when it comes to the leader of a herd. They will become aggressive if they feel that the herd is threatened or in danger. Most of the time, these are very gentle creatures that are highly intelligent and extremely patient. These animals are native to the northern parts of Africa, but interestingly enough the only population of truly wild Dromedary Camel herds are found in Australia
All of our clothing run in Men's sizes!
Are all your clothes embroidered? Yes
50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- 8 oz. Poly/Cotton blend
- Classic Cut for Roomier Fit
- Double needle cuffs and waistband for extra durability>
- Set-in sleeves for a relaxed fit
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose threads
- turn the item inside out to protect the embroidery.
- try to not wash the item with other clothing that might cause damage, such as zippers or buttons.
- choose a mild detergent.
- if possible, allow the item to air dry. This will prevent any shrinking that might occur.
- if the embroidery features bright colors, a gentle wash in cold water can reduce the chance of colors bleeding.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our products are customizable so we have very limited options for returns, but we will accept returns if the item arrived defective. Please email us with "Refund" on the subject field in ourcontact us page.
It typically takes about 1-2 weeks to process your order and an additional 3-4 days to ship (domestically). International shipping may take an additional week.