The Berbers are native to North Africa and it is estimated that there are between 30 and 40 million Berber speaking people in Africa. Also called Imazighen, the Berber are the indigenous people of North Africa, west of the Nile Valley. Many Berbers call themselves some variant of the word Imazighen, possibly meaning "free people" or "free and noble men".
The majority live in Morocco and Algeria, with pockets of Berbers residing in Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania, Mali and Niger. Smaller communities can also be found in Egypt and Burkina Faso.
The Berber flag is a flag that has been adopted by many Berber populations including protestors, cultural and political activists. It is currently used by Berber political and cultural activists and organizations in 10 African countries. The flag is composed of blue, green, and yellow horizontal bands of the same height. The colors corresponds to an aspect of Tamazgha, the territory inhabited by Berbers in North Africa:
- Blue represents the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean
- Green represents nature and the green mountains
- Yellow represents the sands of the Sahara Desert.
- The Yaz (ⵣ) symbolizes the Amazigh motto : "Free Man, Free Woman. Free People"
All of our clothing run in Men's sizes!
Are all your clothes embroidered? Yes
50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- 8 oz. Poly/Cotton blend
- Classic Cut for Roomier Fit
- Double needle cuffs and waistband for extra durability>
- Set-in sleeves for a relaxed fit
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose threads
- turn the item inside out to protect the embroidery.
- try to not wash the item with other clothing that might cause damage, such as zippers or buttons.
- choose a mild detergent.
- if possible, allow the item to air dry. This will prevent any shrinking that might occur.
- if the embroidery features bright colors, a gentle wash in cold water can reduce the chance of colors bleeding.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our products are customizable so we have very limited options for returns, but we will accept returns if the item arrived defective. Please email us with "Refund" on the subject field in ourcontact us page.
It typically takes about 1-2 weeks to process your order and an additional 3-4 days to ship (domestically). International shipping may take an additional week.