The Iraqi flag is made of three equal-sized horizontal bands of red, white, and black, and there is the takbīr (Allahu akbar, "God is [the] greatest") in green Kufic script in the middle of the white stripe.
The colors of the Iraqi flag bear great symbolism. The flag features a horizontal tricolor of red, white and black. Combined with the green Kufic script on the white band, these colors make up the “pan-Arab” colors. The red is used to symbolize the courage and struggles of the nation. The black represents both the oppression and triumph of the Islamic religion. The color white symbolizes the future of Iraq and the generosity of its people. The green is a color that is associated with Islam.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Iraqi Children Foundation. Here's more information regarding this charity: https://www.iraqichildren.org/ ❤
All of our clothing run in Men's sizes!
Are all your clothes embroidered? Yes
T-shirt and Long sleeve: 100% Cotton
Crewneck and Hoodies: 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Classic Cut for Roomier Fit
- Double-needle cuffs and waistband for extra durability
- Set-in sleeves for a relaxed fit
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose threads
- turn the item inside out to protect the embroidery.
- try to not wash the item with other clothing that might cause damage, such as zippers or buttons.
- choose a mild detergent.
- if possible, allow the item to air dry. This will prevent any shrinking that might occur.
- if the embroidery features bright colors, a gentle wash in cold water can reduce the chance of colors bleeding.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our products are customizable so we have very limited options for returns, but we will accept returns if the item arrived defective. Please email us with "Refund" on the subject field in ourcontact us page.
It typically takes about 1-2 weeks to process your order and an additional 3-4 days to ship (domestically). International shipping may take an additional week.